Search My Blog
- RT @LogitechG: It's official: #PAXEast2014 is awesome. http://t.co/KfIQMqr5iT 4 days ago
- I love our facilities, mail room and IT folks. They are the best. Always helpful. #Logitech 5 days ago
- Since it's trending... #singlebecause I'm too busy building my empire. #PRgirl #23andFREEEEE #Kbye ;) 5 days ago
- RT @laarnid1: .@nbcbayarea @BayAreaProud Traina Elementary in Tracy Wins 10th Fifth Grade Reading Challenge, Event 4/15 #literacy http://t.… 5 days ago
- Did anyone else hear @chrisodonnell’s slip up in last night’s @NCISLA_CBS episode? “Kensi and Eric…” Haha! @DanielaRuah @ericcolsen 6 days ago
There are some people who don’t believe in making resolutions and some people who make like seven of them. I really try to make one resolution, or what I really should refer to as a “promise”, to myself every year.